Friday 30 December 2016

Christmas Tasks

I struggled in the research tasks that asked to create visuals on unusual software. I attempted to create visuals on text and data programs however found it hard to branch out further than simply recreating the visual of a ruler. However, the photography restraint task I found very engaging and suited to my research, I used the research and process from that task in my final outcomes. It gave me a better understanding of arranging together photographs and caused me to consider proportions and empty spaces. Photography with a form of restraint is something I intend to use again in future projects.  
To conclude, my work has been strengthened by documentation, critique and research and has led to an interesting project that I found actively engaging. This project has brought to my attention importance of process and how it can widen possibilities within my work.  I intend to continue to respond and collect to source material throughout other projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment