Saturday 29 October 2016

'Conversible' Logotype Development















With more effort put into making my logotype appear contemporary and smart while still recognizable as a money exchange company, I believed it would be more successful. As a smarter logo with more thought and care put in will suggest a better, more trustworthy service appealing to more customers - And dealing with customers money it’s very important to come across trustworthy.

The word ‘converse’ alone gives off a friendly tone and the remainder of the word ‘ible’ could exist as a memorable abbreviation for the company. As noted from my first sketches, I thought of different ways to separate the word, such as changing the font and adjusting the lines underneath.  However from feedback I found keeping the words as one was more popular.





No comments:

Post a Comment