Wednesday 26 October 2016

Conversible - What my brand is

Conversible - capable of bpoeing converted or transposed.

Who is the company?
A trustworthy money exchange company


What do they do?
Convert money into different currencies at the best rates. 

Who is the target audience? Everyone, mainly adults and travellers

Where will the logo appear? Airports, websites, street shop signs

What’s the personality?
·      Trustworthy -  as it deals with people’s money
·      Bold - so its noticed in a busy area like an airport  

·      A simple, easy and stress free service


     For this brief I decided to develop a logotype for a money exchange company. From my research I found that existing logos for money exchange company's were very simple and often slightly tacky. Therefore my aim of the project was to create a logotype that appeared trustworthy, bold and smart. It's  important for my logotype to be adaptable for both large and small scale displays e.g. shop signs and websites.
    
     From my knowledge there isn't a go-to money exchange company and its difficult recognize the differences between them in regards to which provides better service than the other. Therefore I feel my rebrand will offer a solution to this problem, creating a recognizable logo that communicates a reliable and professional company.

 













No comments:

Post a Comment