Tuesday 20 March 2018

Evaluation


End of Module Evaluation

I found the G . F Smith brief most engaging, the outcome was one of my strongest as in all areas more effort was put in. This is largely down to the growing interest I have in colour and exploring new possible paper-stocks with the G.F Smith sample booklet. I intend to continue to experiment with new paper stocks in future projects. My final outcome for this project changed to what has been planned due to this issue with the paper delivery. It was noted that in industry these issues do arise so it was important for me to be able to adapt to an alternative solution.

Within my role working as a collaborative I was able to critique design decisions of my own despite my partner thinking otherwise.  I felt comfortable with taking responsibility for the design however felt my creative partner could have put more input into other areas of the project.

Throughout each Research was done across a range of different areas within briefs which lead to much more fulfilled outcomes, more research could have been done in the Missile and Mark My Words brief.

The sustainability and mark my words brief were treated as smaller briefs. Working on smaller briefs was good practice and coming up with initial ideas, however the outcomes were not as strong as the bigger briefs in which had time to develop in more depth. For the G.F Smith Brief and my collaborative brief, they were treated as the main brief and therefore were planned to have enough time to initially think much broader in ways to approach the brief and also develop in more depth. Making sure there was enough time to test my ideas was crucial in these two projects and it resulted in the final outcome functioning correctly without production errors, therefore working on multiple briefs did require careful time management. Overall these briefs have built up my confidence in applying to future live briefs and have encouraged working more as collaborative with other creatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment